Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Cat and Sparrow

A Cat and Sparrow is an amazing bedtime story for the kids to tell. Children are definitely going to like this story.

A Sparrow and the Cats

Once, a Sparrow lost her way and went inside a cattery. She was very frightened. She thought, ‘God! Where I Stucked? This place looks so big and weird. Also, I am not able to see my parents and loved ones anywhere!’

Suddenly, she heard loud hisses. She even gets more frightened. She looked around and saw a cat coming out of the place. Cat said, “What are you doing in our area? This locality is not meant for a little soul like you. Leave this place, soon.”

The cat then realized that she was inside a cattery. She thought, ‘I must search for my way and go out. I feel very alone, here. These cats are looks so different from us!’ The sparrow feared to ask the cat about the way out, as they all are busy in eating their meal. The sparrow tried to leave, but she almost got infringe. The cats kept punching their feet all the time. The sparrow became irritable and yelled, “My lovely friends! Please be a little careful. If somebody gets departed in our home, we never squash them!”

The poor sparrow found her way out, after facing many hurdles.

Always cherish the guests.

Post a Comment

0 Comments