Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Pound of Flour Motivational Story

 Bored of reading the same stories repeatedly. If yes, then read a pound of flour motivational story and learn the most valuable lesson of life.

A Pound of Flour Motivational Story

There was a smallholder named Jack. Jack sold a pound of flour to the cook named Tim. One day the Tim thought of weighing the flour to check whether he was getting a pound and he found that he was getting less. This annoyed him and he decided to take the Jack to the court. The judge asked Jack if he was using any weighing machine. Jack answered to the judge, “I am poor. I don’t have any weighing machine, however, I do have a scale.” The judge questioned, “Then how do you measure the flour?” Jack answered “Your Honour, long before the cook began purchasing flour from me, I have been purchasing a pound of sugar from him. Every day when the cook Tim brings the sugar, I put it on the scale and give him a similar weight in flour. If anyone is to be accused, it is the cook Tim.”


We always get back in life is what we give to others.

Final Thoughts

We always expect others to be honest but good deeds begin at home. We have to ask our self this query first before pointing our finger towards others: Am I giving fair things for the wages or money I hope to make? Honesty and dishonesty always become a habit. A few people practice dishonest nature and can lie with a straight face. Others lie so much that they don't have the foggiest idea what in all actuality. But did they misdirect others or themselves?

Post a Comment

0 Comments