Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Story About Husband And Wife Relationship

This is a story about husband and wife relationship. Stick with us to read the complete story about family bonding in detail.

story about husband and wife relationship

When I was a small child, my mother liked to make delicious and mouth-watering meals daily. And I remember especially that one particular night when she had made tasty dinner after a long, hectic day at the office. On that night such a long time ago, my Mom placed a plate of bread, cheese, and maximum burned cookies in front of my daddy. I held back to check whether anybody took note! However all my father did was gone after his cookies, smiled at my mother, and ask me how my day was at school. I don't recall what I revealed to him that night, yet I do recollect watching him smear spread cheese and jam on that cookies and eat each nibble!

After finishing my meal that night, I got up from the table. I heard my Mother apologize to my father for burning the cookies. Also, I'll always remember what he stated: “Darling, I love the burned cookies very much.”

Soon thereafter, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I inquired as to whether he truly preferred his cookies burned. He enclosed me by his arms and stated, "Your Mom had a hectic day at work today and she's genuinely tired. What's more – a little burned cookie never hurt anybody!"


Life is loaded with blemished things and defective individuals. I'm not the best at practically nothing, and just like I also forget birthdays and anniversaries. But what I've discovered throughout the years is that figuring out how to acknowledge every other's deficiencies – and deciding to praise every other's contrast – is one of the most significant keys to making a solid, developing, and long-enduring relationship.

Post a Comment

0 Comments