Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unconditional Love of a Father

This story is based on the unconditional love of a father that he shared with his loving son. Stick with us to read the complete story till the end.

Unconditional Love of a Father


A 60-year-old man went to the park and sat on a bench along with his 29 year’s old highly educated son. Suddenly a peacock perched in the park near their bench.

After seeing the peacock, the Father asked his 29-year-old son, “What it is?” The Son answered, “It is a peacock”.

After a while, the Father again asked his Son the 2nd time, “What it is?” The Son said “Father, I have just now told you “It’s a peacock”.

Again after a few minutes passed, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, What it is?” At this time with irritation in his Son’s tone, he replied to his Father. “It’s a peacock, a peacock, a peacock”.

Things continued... when the Father asked his Son the 6th time, “What it is?”
This time in a very loud voice and in anger the Son shouted at his Father, “Are you mad or what? Why are you, again and again, asking me the same question, already I have told you so several times ‘IT IS A PEACOCK’.

"Are you dumb, why are you not able to understand this?”

limitless love of a father


After a few minutes, the Father from his bag took out an old tattered diary, in which he had maintained everything after the birth of his Son. On opening diary, he said his Son to read the page which he has opened. When the son started reading it, the words written on that page are:-

“Today my little son aged four was sitting with me on the bench in the park when a peacock came near us. My Son asked me 37 times what it is, and I replied to him all 37 times that it is a Peacock. I kissed and hugged him lovingly every time he asked me the same question repeatedly for 37 times.

I did not feel irritated at least for once, I rather felt so much of love for my little innocent kid”.

While the little kid asked him 37 times “What it is”, the Father had felt no irritation at all in giving reply to the same question all 37 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 6 times, the Son felt so much irritated and annoyed.

From today's state this out loud, "I need to see my parents cheerful until the end of time. They have loved me unconditionally since the time I was a little youngster. 

They have consistently showered their magnanimous love on me. 

They crossed all the hurdles without seeing the tempest and warmth to make me an individual respectable in the general public today".

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    Bcom 3rd Year Exam Result 2020

    ReplyDelete