Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Story Of Us

The story of us is a beautiful and emotional love story of a couple, whom the death departed. Keep reading the story until the end to know what exactly happened.

The Story Of Us


It was an incident on Friday night when I came back home. My wife was waiting for me to have dinner while having food I hold her hands and told her, I wanted to tell you something. But without responding she quietly sat down and ate her meal. Again I watched the hurt in her eyes. Suddenly I was blank and was thinking about how to open my mouth. In any case, I needed to tell her what I was thinking. I need separation. I raised the subject serenely. 

She didn't appear to be irritated by my words, rather, she asked me delicately, why? I simply ignored her question. This made her annoyed. In anger, she threw away the food from the table and yelled at me, you are not a human! That night, we didn’t have any conversation with each other. She was crying badly. I realized she needed to discover what was a problem in our marriage. But I can only give her a satisfactory answer; that I had fallen in love with someone else whose name is Bella. I am not at all happy with her and didn't love her anymore. I just felt sorry for her!!

With a profound feeling of guilt, I drafted a separation agreement mentioning that she could possess our home, our vehicle, and a 40% stake in my organization. She looked at it and later tore it into several pieces. The lady who gave twelve years of her life to me had suddenly become an outsider. I felt guilty for wasting her twelve years' time, assets, and energy but I could not step back after what I said because I loved Bella so dearly. After all this, she cried badly in front of me, that was what I had expected to see.  Her cry seems to be a kind of release for me. The idea of divorce which had haunted me for several weeks appeared to be firmer and more clear now.

The next day, I returned home quite late and saw her writing something at the table.  I didn't have dinner however went directly to rest and fell asleep extremely quick because I was tired after a significant day with Bella. In the middle of the night when I woke up and went to the kitchen to drink water I saw, she was still writing something. I simply did not care so I turned over and slept again.

The next day in the morning she gave her conditions for separation. She didn't need anything from me however required a month's notification before the separation. She mentioned that in that one month, we both attempt to live a life as normal as possible. Her explanation behind these conditions was simple. Our child had his tests in a month's time and she would not like to disturb him with our messed up marriage. 

I immediately agreed with it. But she had something else to say, she requested me to recall how I had carried her into our bedroom after our marriage. She mentioned that consistently for the month's time I carry her in my arms from our room to the front entryway ever morning. I thought she was going insane.  Just to make our last days together tolerable I acknowledged her odd solicitation.

I said Bella everything about my wife’s separation conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was ridiculous. Regardless of the tricks she applies, she has to face the separation, she said disdainfully.

My wife and I did not have body contact after my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I hold her on the first day, we both seemed clumsy. Our child applauded behind us, daddy is holding mother in his arms. His words presented to me a feeling of pain. From the bedroom to the hall, then to the entry gate, I walked over 15 meters with her in my arms. She shut her eyes and said delicately; don’t say anything to our child related to the divorce. I gestured, feeling somewhat distressed. I put her down outside the entryway. She went to look for the bus to go to work. And I went alone to the office.

On the next day, the two of us acted considerably more easily without any trouble. She inclined toward my chest. I could smell the aroma of her top. I understood that I hadn’t looked at this lady carefully for quite a while. I understood she was not youthful any longer. There were fine wrinkles all over, her hair was turning gray! Our marriage had negatively affected her. For a little, I thought about what I had done to her. 

On the fifth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a feeling of closeness returning. This was the lady who had given twelve years of her life to me. On the sixth and seventh day,  I understood that our feeling of closeness was developing once more. I didn’t discuss this with Bella. It got simpler to carry her as the month passed by. Maybe the regular exercise made me stronger.

She was picking what to wear one morning. She tried many dresses yet couldn't search a good one. At that point, she murmured, every one of my dresses has become greater. I suddenly understood that she had become so thin, that was the reason why I easily carry her without any problem. It hit me hard. She had covered so much pain and bitterness in her heart. In a hurry, I went towards her and touched her head.

Our kid came in at the moment and told Daddy, it’s time to carry and take mommy out. To him, seeing his dad carrying his mom had become an important part of his life. My wife signaled to our child to come near and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away since I was apprehensive I may change perspective at this last-minute. I then carried her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the hall, to the front door.  Her hand encompassed my neck delicately and softly. I held her body firmly, it was much the same as our wedding day.

But her very lightweight made me feel so sad. On the last day, when I carried her in my arms  I could barely move a step. Our child went to school. I held her firmly and stated, I hadn't seen that our life needed closeness.  I went to the office and jumped out of the car quickly even without locking the door. I was a little bit afraid that the delay would make me change my mind. But later I went to Bella's house. Bella opened the door and I told her, Sorry, Bella, I don't need the divorce anymore.

She saw me, bewildered, and later touched my forehead. Are you gone mad? She asked. I threw her hand off my head. Sorry, Bella, I again told, I don't need a divorce. My marriage life has become boring because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn't adore each other any longer. Now I understood that the first day I carried her into my house on our marriage day I should hold her till the death separate us.

Bella appeared to abruptly wake up. She gave me a tight slap and afterward shut the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and decided to go home without wasting any time.  At the florist shop on the way, I bought a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The shopkeeper asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and stated, “I’ll carry you in arms every morning till the death separate us”.

That evening I return home, with a bouquet of flowers in my hands, a big smile on my face, I walked upstairs,and I found my wife in the bed lying dead.

My lovely wife had been battling with cancer for several months and I was busy with Bella that I didn't notice at all. She already knew that she is going to die soon and she needed to spare me from the whatever negative response from our child, in case we take the divorce. At least, according to our child—I'm a caring and loving husband.


Final Thoughts:


The little details of your lives are what truly matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the vehicle, property, the cash in the bank. These make an environment conducive for happiness but cannot provide happiness in themselves. So find time to be your wife’s friend and do those little things for each other that develop closeness. Also, have a genuinely happy marriage.

Post a Comment

0 Comments